Make this dessert in glass dishes. Do you know why? Because if there is any of it left then you can freeze it in the dishes.
You will need:
- Sponge fingers for each dish
- Strong strawberry syrup
- 500g mascarpone
- 200g of natural yoghurt
- 200 g whipped cream
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
- 100g icing sugar
- Fill each glass with sponge fingers and baste with some strawberry syrup.
- The biscuits are soft and can now be pushed a little deeper.
- Then add some fresh, chopped strawberries, depending on the size of the glasses sliced or chopped into slices or cubes.
- Mix all the cream ingredients carefully together until a homogeneous mass and add to each bowl.
- Depending on the size of your glass, you can add another layer of biscuit, strawberries and cream.
- For a decadent topping you can sprinkle the glasses with peppermint ice. Just pick a handful mint from the garden: wash add 100g of sugar and then puree into a beautiful green icing.
- For decoration put in a large strawberry and a peppermint tip. Enjoy.
Thanks to Lubera for this recipe.