Orders are usually delivered within 3 to 5 working days. Orders received are processed within the next working day and any orders received on Friday will be processed on Monday.
What are your delivery charges?
Standard shipping rates apply to UK mainland postcodes only:
- Our standard delivery charge is £5.99 with a few exceptions listed below.
- Larger items and combined item order weights of 15kg and over will incur a carriage charge of £9.99.
- Very heavy orders weighing 60kg or more will incur a carriage charge of £19.99.
- Seeds are shipped with a reduced charge. See individual product pages for details.
Delivery to the below postcode areas will incur additional postage charges at the following:
- Northern Ireland (BT): £14.99 standard weight, £19.99 heavy, £29.99 very heavy
- Scottish Highlands and Islands (*see list of postcodes below): £7.99 standard weight, £14.99 heavy, £24.99 very heavy
- Isle of Man (IM): £7.99 standard weight, £14.99 heavy, £24.99 very heavy
- Isle of Scilly (TR21-TR27): £7.99 standard weight, £14.99 heavy, £24.99 very heavy
- Channel Islands (JE,GY): £7.99 standard weight, £14.99 heavy, £24.99 very heavy
- Isle of Wight (PO30-PO99): £7.99 standard weight, £14.99 heavy, £24.99 very heavy
* AB23-AB56, B76-B78, BN1, CA6-CA8, CV35-CV8, DD4-DD9, DG9-DG13, EH36-EH42, FK17-FK99, G12-G84, GL6-GL7, HS1-HS99, IP11, IV1-IV99, KA6-KA28, KW1-KW99, LN5-LN6, ME1-ME10, NE66-NE71, NG7-NG9, PA2-PA99, PH9-PH99, PL27-PL35, RH6-RH11, SY22, TD1-TD15, WF1-WF4, YO26, ZE1-ZE99
We reserve the right to revise any carriage charges in the event of carrier price increases or other unforeseen circumstances. We will advise you of any increased carriage charges before payment is taken.
Delivery of live plants, bulbs, fruit and potatoes
If your order includes live items such as plants, fruit or potatoes then these notes will give you vital information about their delivery.
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to very high standards of quality. They will be sent to you at the best stage of development for travelling and for you to grow on successfully. The items have to be despatched when they are ready, often at the rate of several thousand per day, and so we regret that we are unable to accept requests for them to be held for despatch on or after specific dates.
Flower & Vegetable Plants
- The delivery period shown on your order confirmation usually spans 1 weeks with the start of the week being our target for despatch. As plant batches develop they are regularly checked to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
- Many factors can affect the rate of plant growth and so despatch times can vary. All our plants are sent on a tracked 24hr service.
- Autumn flowering bulbs will be delivered from mid September and subject to stock can be ordered until mid November.
- Growing instructions will be provided with each pack.
We will endeavour to adhere to our stated delivery periods however, due to the nature of live products, this is not always possible and delays are sometimes unavoidable. As gardeners yourselves we do hope that you will understand this.
If you are not likely to be at home when your items are due to be delivered then please let us have an alternative delivery address (perhaps a friend or neighbour). To ensure that we are able to comply with your request please inform us at least 3 weeks prior to the delivery period given.
When your items are delivered please unpack them as soon as possible and follow the instructions provided in the package. If for any reason you are unhappy with the quality of the items then please contact us within 14 days.
We believe that our products are the best you can buy and we hope that they will bring you much pleasure and satisfaction.
When will I receive my order
Orders are usually delivered within 3 to 5 working days. Your tracking number will be sent to you via email once your order has reached the delivery depot. If the email hasn’t arrived, please check your junk email as sometimes they get diverted here. You will then receive an email when your order is out for delivery, and a final email when it has been delivered.
If you have any issues with tracking your order please contact us at [email protected]