Gardener’s Pocket Notebook:
This notebook is great for carrying around the garden but I’ve a second notebook that I use indoors too.
- The perfect size to fit in the pocket, 140mm (5.5in) high x 105mm (4in) wide.
- With 224 ruled pages.
- Gently rounded edges on two sides to protect against wear.
- With elastic strap to keep the book closed and mark/ hold pages.
Flower Power Boxed Pen:
I really like this ball point pen! We introduced it a couple of years ago and it’s been very popular. It’s sturdier and better balanced than most pens, so I find it much nicer to use than ordinary pens.
- Not all pens are the same! We researched many different pens before selecting this model for our Flower Power limited edition.
- Sturdy and well balanced, it’s my pen of choice at home.
- There’s enough ink for around 4000m (nearly 2.5miles) of writing!
- Presented in a special matching box.