Offers & Competitions
Terms & conditions for offer and coupon codes
1. All offers are limited to one per household and may only be used once per order.
2. Any offer codes or discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other money off voucher or offer.
3. All Offer codes are valid for 1 week, unless a specific time is mentioned.
4. Unless stated other wise, coupons may only be used once per customer.
5. Any money-off vouchers or discounts are non transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and are calculated ex postage and packing.
6. Richard Jackson Garden reserve the right to cancel or invalidate all coupons, vouchers and offers where it is believed that such benefits may have been gained by inappropriate means.
7. Any Free P&P type offers are based on standard UK delivery and does not include any postal surcharges.
8. Where an offer is made in error, and an incorrect discount applied, we reserve the right to cancel any order and terminate any such offers.
Terms & conditions for competitions
From time to time we publish competitions or give-aways via our website and social media channels.
1. Eligibility: This competitions and promotions are open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of Richard Jackson Garden, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
2. Promotional Period: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
3. Entry Instructions: Please see the individual prize promotion for entry details.
4. Only one entry per person per prize promotion unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
5. Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
6. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
7. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
8. Winner Selection: Prize draw winner (s)will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. Skills based entries shall be judged based on the judging criteria, set out in the promotion, by a panel which shall include one judge independent to the Promoter.
9. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
10. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
Our full terms and conditions are available here: https://www.richardjacksonsgarden.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/