- The promoter is: Jigsaw Marketing and Media Ltd (company no. 04175618) whose registered office is at Bishopbrook House, Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset BA5 1FD.
- Employees of Jigsaw Marketing and Media Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be ignored.
- The prize draw is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize can only be sent to a UK address.
- The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 7th September 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 14th September 2017.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image(s) in any publicity material, which may include publication on Richard Jackson’s Garden website, Facebook, Twitter or shown on Richard Jackson’s QVC gardening show. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Jigsaw Marketing & Media Ltd, PO Box 703, Amersham, Bucks HP6 9BX United Kingdom
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Have you read?
Edible flowers and elderberry syrup
Advice and Tips
Planting shrubs and trees in autumn
Five plants to attract birds
Gardens to visit
The insider’s guide to Wisley Garden
Make a bug box
How to propagate perennial bedding plants
Advice and Tips
What’s your top gardening tip?
How to plant indoor bulbs for forcing
Five gardening trends
Advice and Tips
Freshly Picked Recipe