- Simple, easy to use and high quality.
- Holds trees up to 2.3m (6.5ft) high.
- Holds trees with a trunk up to 11cm in diameter*.
- Hold up to 3 litres of water, with a pop-up water level indicator.
- Neat and sturdy, only 34cm wide.
- Weight 4kg.
- Made in Germany by Krinner, the leading manufacturer of premium Christmas tree stands, and has a 5 year manufacturers warranty.
For years, I’ve struggled with Christmas tree stands. I’ve used all sorts, from metal stands with side screws that take ages to adjust and never seem to hold the tree quite upright to cheaper, plastic models that are huge, ugly and aren’t quite up to the job. This is so much better. Insert the tree, push the foot pedal down and four clamps, held by a patented single cable, holds the tree in place, secure and straight. The stand holds up to 3 litres of water and the indicator pops up when the water level is high enough. Simply top up with more water when the indicator goes down.
*The stand holds trees with trunks up to 11cm in diameter. Last year, my 6ft Nordmann Fir fitted it beautifully. The manufacturers say this, their best selling stand in the UK, fits trees up to 2.3m ( 6.5ft). However, the trunk size can vary on Christmas trees, especially on non-needle drop varieties so if you have a tree with a trunk wider than 11cm, the trunk may need whittling down slightly to fit.