Why we chose it: Our favourites
- Covered in brilliantly colourful flowers in summer and early autumn
- Three fabulous varieties – chosen for their impact and compact size
- Perfect for tubs, hanging baskets, beds and borders
- Easy to grow in a warm, sunny position
- You’ll get three plants, one each of three colours
Canna lilies bring a touch of tropical and exotic colour and structure to gardens in summer and early autumn, thanks to their brightly coloured flowers and attractive, ornamental foliage. Most varieties grow very tall, but we’ve chosen some newer, shorter and more compact varieties.
These CannaSol series of varieties were bred to produce large, self-cleaning flowers that continue blooming throughout summer and early autumn, on short plants. This makes them ideal for growing in pots and other containers, as well as in beds and borders in the garden. We’ve got three excellent varieties and, like their name suggests, they’ll make you very happy!
Happy Carmen has exuberant deep-red flowers.
Happy Cleo has sumptuous tangerine-orange blooms.
Happy Emily bears sunny yellow flowers with attractive, darker, dappled patterns.
Height 23cm (9in), Spread 30cm (12in)
All our plants come with full cultural and growing instructions.
Plants will be despatched during w.c. 31st May 2021 on a 24hr delivery service. Price of plants & bulbs includes FREE shipping.