Tulip Happy Family
- A wonderful tulip in shades of rose pink.
- Each bulb produces one large flower, one medium sized flower plus three or four smaller flowers, all on one stem. This is a special, beautiful, and very sought-after variety.
- Glorious golden yellow flowers, edged pink, which then gradually transform to sunset shades of salmon and dark yellow.
- Up to 5 flowers per stem. A potful of these bulbs in full bloom looks like a huge bunch of the most beautiful flowers.
Tulip Candy Club
- Each flower opens white, edged in pink, and then gradually colour changes to a mouth-watering raspberry pink.
- And, amazingly, I counted up to 7 flowers per stem! So that’s up to 49 flowers from these bulbs. What’s more, they are fragrant too. A must grow!
Tulip Princess Irene
- The most admired and loved tulip that I grow. Soft orange flowers gorgeously flecked on the outside with purple/hint of green. And it’s fragrant too!
- Possibly the longest lasting tulip you can grow and compact too (30cm) so ideal for the front of borders or in patio pots. April flowering.
- Princess Irene is the tulip that has it all. And it’s such a stunning variety that it was chosen for the front cover of ‘Bulb’, Anna Pavord’s magnificent book which I consider to be the ultimate guide to the finest bulbs.
- Each pack will be labelled and will include full growing instructions.
Price includes shipping.