These are simply glorious. Two of the loveliest tulips you can grow. Both have an extra-long flowering season and both, unlike most one-season tulips, can flourish and flower for many years.
Tulip National Velvet x 10 top size bulbs
- Sumptuous, rich velvety red flowers held on strong tall stems (40cm). April/May flowering.
- Eye-catching and very beautiful. Great for cutting too.
- More weather tolerant than most tulips and it’s extra-long lasting.
- Perfect for borders and pots.
Tulip Princess Irene x 10 top size bulbs
- The most admired and loved tulip that I grow. Soft orange flowers gorgeously flecked on the outside with purple/hint of green. And it’s fragrant too!
- Possibly the longest lasting tulip you can grow and compact too (30cm) so ideal for the front of borders or in patio pots. April flowering.
- Princess Irene is the tulip that has it all. And it’s such a stunning variety that it was chosen for the front cover of ‘Bulb’, Anna Pavord’s magnificent book which I consider to be the ultimate guide to the finest bulbs.
Each variety is packed and labelled separately. All the bulbs are top size (12+) for the best flowers, and they come with a full growing guide.
- Collection consists of 10 top size bulbs of Tulip National Velvet and 10 top size bulbs of Tulip Princess Irene.
- Price includes shipping.
- Delivery w.c. 14th September 2020.
Buy ANY 2 packs from our bulb collections and get 10% off.
Buy ANY 3 packs from our bulb collections and get 15% off.
Buy ANY 4 packs or more from our bulb collections and get 20% off.