A few years ago, I was in Guernsey visiting Raymond Evison, the world-renowned breeder and grower of clematis. He told me about a special product that he, and hundreds of top growers, were using as a plant tonic that also controlled plant pests. During my visit, I met other growers all of whom also used on a variety of plants including tomatoes, cucumbers and freesias. All of the growers highly recommended it. I then tested it at home, loved it, and then worked with the manufacturer to introduce my own version. For best results, do what the professionals do, spray once a week, on the top and undersides of the leaves, applying enough spray until it starts to drip off the leaves. If the plant is suffering from a pest attack, spray every three days for a fortnight, then once weekly from then on.
- Three in one action. Helps control plant pests at the same time as feeding plants through their leaves. And helps control powdery mildew disease.
- Works by physical action. It’s the non-chemical way to control many pests including greenfly, blackfly, whitefly, mealy bug and scale insects.
- Based on the professional formula. As used and trusted by some of the leading growers and gardens in Europe.
- Safe for pets, kids bees and ladybirds. And it can be used on edible plants like herbs, fruits and vegetables that can be harvested straight after spraying.
- Special double strength formula. It goes TWICE as far as before!
500ml double concentrate bottle (available here) makes up to 100 litres of dilute spray.