There are lots of different remedies for dealing with ants and some of them are more effective, and easier, than others. These granules are so easy to use and, reassuringly, they are based on a natural active ingredient and are also approved for organic gardening. When I’ve used them in my garden, they’ve worked incredibly quickly too.
Each pack treats up to 40 nests, and lasts well if stored dry, so it’s worth getting one just to be ready for the summer swarm!
Ants can be a real nuisance in the garden, especially on patios and when the flying ants appear. This is a very effective, organic solution that works fast.
- Two ways to apply them. Either sprinkle the granules on the ant run or dissolve them in water and pour the solution directly onto the nest.
- Fast acting. For quickest effect, make a solution (10g in 0.5 litre of water per nest) and pour on to the nest. If you sprinkle the granules onto the ant run, the ants will then carry granules back to the nest and this process takes longer to have an effect.
- For use on hard surfaces: like patios, paths, brick and block work.
- Approved for Organic gardening. The active ingredient is based on an extract from the chrysanthemum flower!
- 400g tub, treats up to 40 nests.