Details of trial plants and seeds
|Plant||Supplied as||Despatched from||Number of people to trial|
|Rhododendron ‘Pink and Sweet’||Young plant in 5L pot||March||10|
|Dianthus ‘Cosmic Pink Swirls’||6 plug plants||Mid May||10|
|Fuchsia Collection||6 plub plants (2 of each)||Mid May||10|
|Penstemon ‘Pentastic’||6 plug plants (2 of each)||Mid May||10|
|Felicia ‘Bellicia’||6 plug plants||Mid May||10|
|Petunia ‘Happy Classic Baby Pink White’||6 plug plants||Mid May||10|
|Lilium ‘Tasman’||5 bulbs||March/April||25|
|Petunia, experimental||5 plug plants||April onwards||10|
|Rhoeas poppy, experimental||Seed||April onwards||10|
|Begonia, experimental||3 plug plants||April onwards||10|
|Sweet pea, experimental||Seed||April onwards||10|
|Hibiscus, experimental||3 plug plants||April onwards||10|
|Zinnia, experimental||3 plug plants||April onwards||10|
|Dahlia XXL, experimental||1 tuber||April onwards||10|
|Potato, experimental||2 tubers, 2 bags fertiliser and compost||April onwards||10|
Taking part in the Gardening Club plant trial
- Trial plants and seeds can only be sent to UK addresses.
- You must be a member of Richard Jackson’s Gardening Club to take part in the trial. If you are not a member, you will be given the option to join when you submit your plant trial form. Membership to the Gardening Club is free.
- You can choose up to three plants/seeds to trial.
- Only one person per household can register for the plant trials. Multiple registrations from the same address will be ignored.
- Registering does not guarantee you will be selected for the trial.
- Registration for the plant trials closes Monday 20 March. After this date, members will be chosen at random to receive plants or seeds to trial.
- If you are selected to trial plants or seed you will receive an email after Monday 20 March detailing which plants/seeds you will be receiving and the despatch date.
- If you are not selected to trial plants or seeds you will not receive an email.
- Seeds and plants are despatched by external companies, not Richard Jackson’s Garden or QVC.
- Please make notes during the trial and take photographs as well and towards the end of the season we will be in touch to ask you for your opinion of the plants.
- Please direct any enquiries about the plant trials to: email@example.com