- The promoter is: Jigsaw Marketing and Media Ltd (company no. 04175618) whose registered office is at Bishopbrook House, Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset BA5 1FD.
- Employees of Jigsaw Marketing and Media Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition you agree to your photo, name and location being used on Richard Jackson’s Garden website. We will not publish any photos to the website with people in them.
- All photos will be moderated before being published to the website. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any photo.
- We will try to publish as many photos as possible, but may not be able to publish all. Your photo will still be entered into the monthly competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 the last day of each calendar months. Any entries received after this will go into the next month’s draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be judged by the Richard Jackson’s Garden team. Judges decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email and / or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Jigsaw Marketing & Media Ltd, PO Box 703, Amersham, Bucks HP6 9BX United Kingdom
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Have you read?
How to water your plants
Five ways to Burglar Proof your garden
Guerrilla gardening for kids
Advice and Tips
How to deal with drought in the garden
Garden Design Tips
My favourite roses
Create a wildlife haven in your garden
What’s the buzz about gooseberries?
Freshly Picked Recipe
Gooseberry and Strawberry Greek Yoghurt Fool
Gardens to visit
Five great gardens to visit in summer
Seek out your local plant fair
Gardens to visit