- The promoter is: Jigsaw Marketing and Media Ltd (company no. 04175618) whose registered office is at Bishopbrook House, Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset BA5 1FD.
- Employees of Jigsaw Marketing and Media Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be ignored.
- To get an extra entry in the competition you must share the competition on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://richardjacksonsgarden.co.uk/win-honda-lawn-mower
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prizes can only be sent to UK addresses
- Winners will be judged by the Richard Jackson’s Garden team. Judges decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email and / or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image(s) in any publicity material, which may include publication on Richard Jackson’s Garden website, Facebook, Twitter or shown on Richard Jackson’s QVC gardening show. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Jigsaw Marketing & Media Ltd, PO Box 703, Amersham, Bucks HP6 9BX United Kingdom
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Richard Jackson’s new online store
Welcome to Richard Jackson Garden, my new online gardening shop. From plant feeds and fertilisers to pest and weed control, we have my high perfomance range of Flower Power garden care products. I’m very proud to bring you my new and regularly updated special selection of garden plants and flowers. Here you’ll find some new and unique varieties to choose from at an amazing price. We also stock a small selection of essential, everyday garden tools and equipment to help keep you gardening!
As ever, all the usual useful information, advice and amazing features are still here – just follow the links to ‘Get Gardening!’
Keep a look out for regular special offers and one-off items – you may just find a Flower Power bargain!
Happy Gardening, Richard
Simple, tracked UK delivery
No matter how many items your order, we will only ever charge you once per order for delivery – to anywhere in the UK. An easy, low price of £4.95 (or £5.95 if your order weighs more than 10kg).
10% OFF your first order with code first10
Thank you for visiting my new garden shop! As a welcome, new customers can use voucher code ‘first10‘ (with no spaces) at checkout to receive 10% off your first order.
Sign up to our Gardening Club newsletter!
Sign up to our Gardening Club newsletter and you’ll receive free expert gardening tips and advice, exclusive access to amazing offers along with news and features from Richard Jackson and the team!
We’ll never fill your inbox with unwanted emails or share your details with any 3rd-parties. If you feel that you’d like to unsubscribe, you’ll find a link at the bottom of every email we send or you can unsubscribe within your account pages.